For today's "Off the Page" post, I wanted to create a little something for Valentine's day. When I saw this month's subscriber printables, I knew that the little pocket would be perfect for me to tuck some little notes inside for my daughter's lunch.
Here's how it came together:
1. I print and cut the subscriber printables. I folded up the pocket and added the polka dot print from the 12 x 12 cut apart sheet in the kit.
2. I rounded the corners on the top.
3. I decorated the front of the pocket with a floral from the printables, a sticker from the 6 x 12 cut aparts in the kit, and a gold heart.
4. I cut five rectangles to fit inside the pocket and punched holes in the top. I stamped the heart image in gold at the top.
5. I wrote little reasons I love my girl on each card and tied them together with some twine.
And here's the finished product:
Super simple and I know that my girl will love opening this on Valentine's day. I hope this sparks an idea for some simple valentines you can try!
Comments will be approved before showing up.