Good Day Scrapbook Layout | Sandra DietrichJan 08, 2020
Hello and welcome to the Felicity Jane Blog today. It’s me Sandra and I’m sharing a ‘Good Day’ Scrapbook layout inspiration with the Madison January 2020 Kit.
For the background, I layered some of my favorite papers from the Madison Paper Pack. Then I created a centrepiece with two photos, Madison Die Cut Shapes, one of the Madison Vellum Pocket Fronts, a Madison Journaling Card, and other decorative elements.
Tips for decorating your scrapbook layout:
- Create an interesting background by layering three or four pieces of patterned paper.
- Stick a photo into a Madison Mini Envelope and attach it onto the background with foam pads.
- Stamp the sentiment ‘Good Day’ onto white cardstock with black ink to create the title of your layout.
- Cut a circle element from one of the Madison Journaling Cards with your scissors.
- Write your journaling onto the back of a Madison journaling card. And slip it into a Madison Vellum Pocket Front.
- Add a ribbon to one of the Embossed Tags and attach it with foam pads.
- Add a date onto a Madison Die Cut label with the Black Puffy Alphabet Stickers.
- Finish off your layout with small flowers, a miniwide paper clip, and cute little hearts.
I hope you like my scrapbook layout inspiration with the Madison Kit. Have fun creating lovely projects with your beautiful Felicity Jane Kits.
SUPPLIES: Madison Kit January 2020 | Madison Paper Pack | Madison Black Puffy Alphabet Stickers | Madison Die Cut Shapes | Madison Mini Envelopes | Madison Embossed Tag Set | Madison Window Pane Washi Tape | Madison Journaling Cards | Madison Vellum Pocket Fronts | Madison Stamp Set | Essentials Miniwide Paper Clips - Red