Felicity Jane Creative Team CallJun 14, 2016
We are looking for creatives to represent our growing brand! I am super excited to announce the 2016 | 2017 creative team call!
Are you passionate about your craft, whether it be telling your story through scrapbooking, planning, creating handmade cards, gifts/giftwrap, party decorations & home decor?
Do you take clear, bright project photos?
Do you truly enjoy sharing your projects and encouraging others to create?
Are you positive, friendly & active on social media and/or galleries & forums?
Do you enjoy being part of a team?
Are you able to work within deadlines?
Are you comfortable with sharing the why & how behind your projects?
If the answer is YES, we may be looking for you!
Creative team member requirements:
- 6 month commitment [starting mid August]
- use Felicity Jane products [stamps, papers, embellishments, cut files, etc.] to create 3-4 projects a month to be posted on the blog and/or Facebook & Instagram [ at least 2 of these projects will require blog posts ]
- share your projects & frequently promote FJ on social media [Instagram & Facebook groups ]
- actively participate in the Felicity Jane Facebook groups
Each team member will receive:
- a complete Felicity Jane kit or equivalent product from the shop with free shipping each month
- a discount on all products in the FJ shop
To apply, send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Creative Team' in the subject line - DEADLINE July 10 @ midnight MST
- your name & shipping information
- tell us a little bit about yourself, your crafting history & why you love it
- tell us why you think you'd be great for our team & represent the Felicity Jane brand
- list any teams you currently design for and the monthly requirements
- include photos, or links to 5 of your best projects, we want to see your style!
- provide links to help us find you on social media, your blog etc.
This opportunity is open to US and International creatives. Details are key, so be sure to include all of the above information in your application to be considered.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Do you want to collaborate or work with FJ, but don't have the time to commit to a full term? Email us your ideas, we'd love to hear from you too!